Broken iPhone or iPad? Get it fixed today with Denver’s top-rated repair company!
Call and speak with one of our Denver phone repair specialists
Why Choose Us?
Why Choose Us?
All our parts are of the highest quality. Most competitors use knock-off parts to make a better profit margin but not us. We are dedicated to quality and taking care of our customers.
Get in and get out with a phone that works like new. Or schedule a mobile visit and we will fix it on site. Our expert technicians fix your iPhone or Ipad in 30-60 minutes on average.
We offer competitive pricing for original iPhone replacement parts. Check out our specials going on (seasonal) and instore vs mobile repair services.
What Can We Fix For You Today?
We fix iPhone’s 5,5S,5C,6,6S,6+,6S+,7,7+,8,8+,X and other cell phones broken screens, iPads and more!
I Fix Phones – The Trusted Source For iPhone Repair Near You
Outside of our store
iPhone Repairs – Broken screen or cracked glass? We have you covered
iPad Repairs – Broken screen or cracked glass? We have your back
Does this sound like you?
- Attempting to read through your cracked glass
- Having to put your phone on speaker phone because the earpiece doesn’t work
- Not being able to listen to music due to the headphone jack not working
- Battery life as short as a goldfishes attention span
- Dropped it in the toilet because you were looking at Facebook or Instagram
- Sticky volume, lock, and home buttons
- Camera glass is broken from too many selfies
If so, we have the solutions. Our team is highly trained and can diagnose the issue and fix it the same day, even within 30 minutes depending on our busy time. Just call ahead, and you can come in or set up an appointment for us to come to you.
Yes, we do iPads as well!
A lot of third party repair shops only specialize in phones and taking your device to an Apple store can take forever to get it back and not to mention the hold in your pocket. We are happy to repair iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, & Mini for the following issues:
- Dock connector issues and needs to be fixed
- Headphone jack broke
- Battery replacement
- The LCD screen is broken
- The digitizer is broken and needs to be fixed
- “unknown issue” bring it in and we will take a look under the hood.